JOIN OUR TEAM…
DERBY, EAST MIDLANDS
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS + COMPANY CAR
Fire Glass UK is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and glaziers of fire and acoustic glass, and is looking to appoint to the following role to their Derby branch:
Sales Representative: We are looking for a committed, driven and keen individual to join our dynamic sales team. This is a fast paced role which is based around the East Midlands area.
Previous experience in sales and knowledge of the glass industry is ESSENTIAL.
- Build and maintain quality relations with existing assigned accounts, and increase account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis.
- Follow up with sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns, and other promotional efforts to expand current customer base.
- Contacts customers via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Apply technical knowledge of company products and services to best meet customer needs.
- Maintain updated appropriate paperwork on all accounts in assigned territory for the development of sales forecasts for each customer.
- Complete and submit sales reports each week/month on account activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured, and proposals lost with complete documentation.
- Understand and support company sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service to all customers, and foster the development of long term business relationships.
- Assists and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner, notify management of problems and suggests corrective actions.
- Stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings, and new technologies through available resources.
- Attend weekly branch meetings to review customer spends, future prospects/orders, production issues and customer feedback.
- Attend training activities and trade shows on behalf of company to present information regarding company products and services.
- Contribute to training, marketing, and technical literature as needed, in order to promote the activities of the company.
- Update CRM system and ensure all necessary follow-ups.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of fire glass products, techniques, rules and regulations; use this knowledge to drive sales.
- A sound knowledge of the principles and practices of sales, with an ability to open, negotiate and close a sale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions either written, oral, or diagram, or schedule form.
- Demonstrate sound I.T skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Full Driving Licence
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- Company car
- Specialist industry training
- Fantastic progression opportunities within a fast growing company
Please contact Mark Gamwell (Sales Manager) via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org